If you have an old leather coat that is ready to be upcycled into a handbag, here are the steps to get started:
1) Email your custom request including photos of your coat and your general design preferences to Sandy at email@example.com.
2) Uptown Redesigns will respond and discuss any preliminary designs considerations and set a general price range. If the item is suitable for upcycling, a shipping address will be provided.
3) Box up your outdated treasure(s) and send them to New Orleans!
4) Sandy will keep you updated throughout the process and will send before and after photographs upon completion. Once complete, your bag will be set up as a product to purchase (on this website) and you will be able to complete the transaction for your bag at that time.
5) Uptown Redesigns ships the bag back to your for final inspection and approval.
* $250 is an initial estimate of costs. Once the coat is received and an initial design plan is made, a final price will be set.
Please allow approximately (up to) 3 weeks for design and construction.